Zip2Tax is proud to announce that we now have an app for Android devices. It is now available for beta testing for customers interested in getting sales and use tax rates while on the go.
To opt-in to be a beta tester, you must A) have a device compatible with downloads from the Google Play store, and B) sign up for a free trial account if you don’t already have an Online Lookup subscription with Zip2Tax.
There are a couple of steps you must complete in order to download the app while it is still in the beta testing phase:
1) Using your desktop computer’s browser, sign into the Google account you use to access the Play Store.
2) Join the Zip2Tax Android App Beta Test Google+ Community
4) You will see a message saying “You are now a tester.” A few lines lower on that web page you will see a link saying “Download the Zip2Tax Sales Tax Calculator from the Play Store.” Click on the link.
5) You will now see the Zip2Tax Sales Tax Calculator in the Google Play store. Click “Install” and the app will automatically be downloaded and installed on the device(s) associated with your Google account.
6) Switch over to your Android device and find the Zip2Tax app’s icon.
7) Open the app and click the “Create Account” button. Accept the terms of the End User License Agreement and select whether you would like the app to have access to your current location or not.
8) Type in your information and click “Create Account” again. Your information will be sent to Zip2Tax and we will set you up with a free trial account if you do not already have a current Spot-On level Online Lookup subscription. Your log in credentials will be e-mailed and/or sent to you via text message.
9) We hope you enjoy using the Zip2Tax app and we ask for your feedback regarding your experience.
Thank you for growing with us!
Comments will be approved before showing up.