Sales & Use Tax Rate Changes
The November 1st sales & use tax rate changes are minimal compared to last month.
- New local rate for Sweet Water in Marengo county bringing the total sales tax rate to 9.0%
- Cardiff in Jefferson county is now at 10%.
- Cottonwood, in Yavapai County has increased to a total rate of 10.0%
- Fort Carson in El Paso County is now showing a total rate of 5.13%
- Saint Tammany parish had a rate expiration, bringing the new total rate to 8.50%
- White City in Salt Lake county is now at 7.10%
Remote Sellers – The New Sales Tax Rules
If you are selling to states that have the new “Economic Nexus” rules, you may need to start collecting and paying sales tax…even in you do not have “physical nexus”.
Click here to find out more including a handy chart to help you sort it out.