The January 2019 Sales and Use Tax Rate tables were available to our customers on Friday, December 21, 2018. There are many changes, as usual, for the start of the year. Here are the jurisdictions by State that have changes since December.
- The counties of Baxter, Grant and Perry.
- The cities of Hamburg, Piggott
- The cities of Douglas, Kingman, Marana
- The cities of Berthoud, Fleming, Georgetown, Conifer MDT, Eagle/Vail MDT, Black Hawk, Central City, Denver, Minturn, and Manitou Springs.
- The counties of Chaffee, Larimer, and Saguache
- The counties of Alachua, Broward, Collier, Hillsborough, Lee, Martin, Okaloosa, Saint Lucie, Washington
- The counties of Hawaii and Kauai
- The cities of Warrant (unincorporated), New Virginia, and Saint Mary’s.
- The city of Shelby was corrected so the 1% is now in the County rate column instead of the City rate column.
- The cities of Belvidere, Harvey, Rockdale, and West Chicago.
- The counties of Henry and Stark
- The cities of Arkansas City, Glade, and Osawatomie
- The counties of Goodhue, Dodge, and Sherburne.
- The cities of Clarksville, Caruthersville, Clarkton, Clever, Fredericktown, Indian Point, Greenwood, Lathrop, Matthews, New Hampton, Pendleton, and Pine Lawn.
- The counties of Dekalb and Pike
- The cities of Bowman, Burlington, Enderlin, New Salem, and Towner.
- The cities of Pender, Wahoo, Dakota City, and Randoph.
- The cities of Rio Rancho, Raton, Anthony, Aztec, Bayard, and Farmington.
- The counties of Mora and Sandoval
- The cities of Dustin and Hennessy
- The counties of Jackson and Harmon
- The cities of Trent and Interior; and the outlying boundaries of Winner.
- Childress/Childress Municipal Development District
- Sweetwater/Sweetwater Municipal Development District
- Transportation Benefit Districts in Ephrata, Marysville and Ocean Shores